by definition gil.ly.flow.er n. 1. any of several old world plants cultivated for their brightly colored flowers. 2. Eurasian plant with pink to purple spice scented usually doubled flowers; widely cultivated in many varieties and many colors.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

rock on

before

I have been trying to figure out a storage solution for the biggests' bass for a while.
I couldn't buy one, but a stand was the best way to safely store it.
Because it is an 1/8th size,
I also wanted something that would accommodate a larger size when he moves up.
Well, let's just say the table has one less chair.
Couldn't have been easier.
I just unscrewed the seat.
Added two foam strips I found in the garage, and there it stands.
A one of a kind bass stand.
Maybe this summer big can paint it up to give it some personality:)

No comments:

Post a Comment