by definition gil.ly.flow.er n. 1. any of several old world plants cultivated for their brightly colored flowers. 2. Eurasian plant with pink to purple spice scented usually doubled flowers; widely cultivated in many varieties and many colors.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

unaltered

I have had a little pile of my grandmother's vintage hankies lying around for a while now.  I knew I wanted to do something with them, but I just wasn't ready to cut and sew.  I have a set of reproduction hankies that my daughter hangs up under her fort down stairs after she irons them.  She has been doing this religiously since the age of two, and I didn't want to take her hankies either. 
Today
 however, I finally figured out what to do!
Tie them together.
Hang them up, and be done!
This way they can be easily untied and back as they were.
It looks really cute over the little lady's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment